Trees growing speed

Tell us your ideas for how to make the game better.

Trees growing speed

Postby Denis » Wed Aug 05, 2015 12:11 pm

Can you enlighten me on the growth rate of the various trees? The NOT-gate tree seems especially slow to grow compared to the other seeds I have.
Denis

Re: Trees growing speed

Postby worfc » Wed Aug 05, 2015 12:59 pm

All of the logic-gate trees take a very long time to grow.

Pine: fast
Copper, iron, silicon: medium.
Gates: slow.

The general game-play idea is: once you're farming gates, just set aside some space and plant, then come back tomorrow and harvest. Do something else in the mean time. At some point (if you're planting gates now, it's really not that far off!), you'll get to where gate-seeds are abundant and farming them just isn't an issue.

I don't have the exact times in front of me, but you can tap any growing-thing and you'll get the "hurry-up" dialog (remember that from the training-missions?) which will (a) tell you how long it's got to go and (b) offer you to hurry it along.

=== SPOILER ALERT ===

(Spoiler below!)

SPOILER! In ROT-13. Try rot13.com to unscramble it. :)

V'z pheeragyl jbexvat ba erjneq-purfgf. Gur vqrn vf gung V jvyy bssre yvggyr erjneqf sbe rnpu qnl gung lbh ybt-va. (Be fbzrguvat yvxr gung. Qrgnvyf GOQ.) Gur svefg bar jvyy or Orgn-grfg erjneqf (bapr V trg nyy gur arrqrq neg!) V erpragyl ohzcrq gur fgneg-snez OOK sebz 100 gb 500. Fb lbh orgn-sbyx jvyy nyy trg n yvggyr erjneq purfg gb znxr hc gur qvssrerapr, cyhf na rkgen obahf "orpnhfr V yvxr lbh" :)
Posted by WORFC, board admin, moderator, game author.

Please LIKE us on Facebook
You can also follow us on twitter: @roboFarmCraft
Check out the development blog (short updates 1-3x/week.)
worfc
Site Admin

Return to Gameplay Feedback